The whole world has been impacted by the COVID-19. No matter where you live in the world, you can feel the impact on those around you, you can see it in the economy & you can feel the tension in the air as we hunt for basic necessities, like toilet paper.
The news, though it is a blessing to be informed, is constantly updating us with the number of individuals who are infected & who have died from this virus. We hear people fight over decisions & fear what impact those decisions will have on us & on the world. Many of us are under a state order to stay home & we are experiencing fear, isolation, anxiety & even loss.
Through this very hard, uncertain, scary & new experience, Team Visionary wants to challenge you. It is so easy to get caught up in fear or become engaged in negativity on social media. So we challenge you to practice gratitude!
Gratitude: the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for & to return kindness
Despite the pandemic, there is so much to be thankful for & so much room in our lives to create joy. At Visionary, our foundation is rooted in faith, and we want to share a verse to help you set your focus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 reads “Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in everything, for this is God’s will for you in Christ.”
Scientifically, practicing gratitude has some very positive effects on your health.
- Studies have shown that grateful people experience less aches and pains
- Gratitude helps eliminate toxic emotions, such as fear, frustration, hate & regret
- Practicing gratitude enhances empathy
- Grateful people experience better sleep
- Grateful people have higher self-esteem
- You build mental toughness by practicing gratitude and choosing joy
“Gratitude is the best medicine. It heals your mind, your body & your spirit. And it attracts more things to be grateful for.”
So, are you ready to take our challenge and practice gratitude? Here is a daily habit we encourage you to implement into your life! Make a list with 5 bullet points & simply list 5 things you are grateful for & take two minutes to mediate on, pray over or reflect on your list. That is it! Super easy, yet life changing! Here are just a few things that Visionary is thankful for:
- Visionary Meals is still able to provide healthy meals right to your door!
- We have an extraordinary team & wonderful customers who encourage us & uplift us daily
- We are thankful for our health
- We are thankful for people all over the world who are supporting local businesses
- We are thankful that our country is taking steps to protect & save lives
Share your gratitude with us on social media- we love to connect!
Connect with us: VisionaryMeals.com Facebook: Visionary Meals IG: Visionary.Meals Email: firstname.lastname@example.org